Wednesday 16 June 2010

I have got some Pro markers,
Boy I love em, how did I manage without any.
This card Is for my daughters friends
Her favorite colour is Green, so we played
with lots of greens.
I found the Rose I put on the box
in a chemist(i Have since then bought every
colour they had coz they look great on the boxes)
I made the card with Hanglar Wedding Stamp which
I adore, I printed some great poems for the net
and put it all together, my daughter loves it.
I put tissue paper in the box, and wrapped the card.
Because My daughter is a student she has little money
so hopefully this will make a lovely keepsake
for them , and I did try to charge my lass for my time and
products............ getting blood from a stone, and
she couldnt afford me!!
Hope you like

No comments:

Post a Comment