Tuesday 10 February 2009

Where it all started.

Hello to those who have come to take a peak at me and mine.
I have been Card Making and Scrapbooking since a visit to the USA when my sis lived there for a while, that was in 1998, I was hooked from then on in.
At the time I couldnt buy anything here really, i had to make everything myself. The only thing i could get was Rubber Stamps, but they had to be ordered and took a while to come.
But now, OMG, you can buy anything and everything. I even have a craft room, that i am unable to get in coz its full to bursting. I am not aloud to buy anything more till i get rid of some things. Luckily I have a friend who has just started and wants my stuff.
I have a huge weakness for paper, and card, patterend, plain, shiny, smooth, textured, you name it. I also like ribbon and flowers, when you see my creations you can tell i like flowers.
I am not as good as other at making my creations, but I love doing it, My daughter also has the same crafting bug, Its hard to shake.!!!
I have been looking at some beautiful blogs, and i can look all day long, so i thought i would try doing my own. I will be adding photos as soon as i suss out how to do it!!!

As they say watch this space!!!

Its 17.48 on 10th February 2009 UK time

No comments:

Post a Comment